PIX Timing Belt procured from well-established entity is best suited for drives requiring accurate power transmission such as CNC machines, textile machinery, robotic machines, electronic equipment like scanners, printers, and currency counting machines. Made from grade-A PVC with approved fabrication techniques, the PIX Timing Belt is available in many sizes, types and outer measurements for clients to select from.
- Great efficiency because of positive engagement between pulley grooves and Belt teeth.
- Negligible maintenance, no re-tensioning and great tension needed.
- FRP cord offers strength, outstanding flex life and great resistance against elongation
- Better stress distribution, precise power transmission and low sound level and greater functional life
- Temperature range: -25 oC to +80oC
- Outer Measurement: 50-100'', 1''-50'', 100''-150'', 200''-300'' and 150''-200''
- Size: 7/8'', 1/2'', 21/32'', 1 1/4'' and 1 1/2''
- Type: Double Sided, Open Ended Single Sided, Extra Long, Coated Single Sided and Single Sided